FLUIDO IMPIANTI was founded in 1980 and has over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of oil hydraulic plants, with the aim of satisfying the specific requirements of every client.
The company is principally composed of human resources, with a staff of 10 people, made up of three office-workers and seven industrial workers, expert in hydraulic and pneumatic manufacture.
The company and all the working Group is characterized by flexibility and a readiness to face the specific requests and typical needs found in this sector.
Production is directed towards the following type of clientele
• Manufacturers of machines for articles in concrete
• Manufacturers of presses for the pressing and working of plates
• Manufacturers of machines for metallurgy
• Manufacturers of presses for scrap
• Manufacturers of presses for the working and packaging of wool
• Manufacturers of machines for the working of plastic and rubber
• Manufacturers of machines for the reconstruction of tyres
• Manufacturers of plants for the compressing of rubbish
• Manufacturers of machine tools
• Manufacturers of machines for the railway sector
• Manufacturers of machines for leather working
• Manufacturers of machines and equipment for lifting and moving
• Manufacturers of machines for chemical, petrochemical and oil industries
• Manufacturers of machines for food and pharmaceutical industries
• Manufacturers of machines for agriculture and forestry
Apart from hydraulic plants, FLUIDO IMPIANTI also designs and constructs blocks for personalized integrated hydraulic circuits. Construction is exclusive and created for each single requirement.
The client can choose:
• The most suitable type of material : aluminium, cast iron, iron, steel, steel AISI 316
• The type of surface treatment: anodizing, zinc plating, burnishing, phosphating, nit-ox or painting.
• The assembly of components such as fittings, flanges, pressure gauges, pressure test points, valves and /or cartridge valves or cetop, accumulators, filters, pressure switches.